We dissolve obstacles to happy cities.
AHOOGA BIKE SEMI FOLDED
This is how we like to tuck it at home.
AHOOGA BIKE FULLY FOLDED
In no more than 10 seconds, it folds down to a very compact (L85xH74xW30cm) and portable size.
Ahooga is looking for a Cheerful Showroom Manager
17 Jul 2018
You want to live the experience of joining a fast growing startup, active in the world of bike and life style, that engages in finding solutions for smooth commuting and happy cities? You want to know what it makes to work at the heart of product innovation and disruptive business model development?
Well, then you probably will love to join the team and contribute to Ahooga challenges, development and happy vibe!
Ahooga’s vision is to dissolve obstacles to happy cities: using an adapted mobility mix can transform cities and make people more connected, lively and free. Ahooga brought to life new bikes and exclusive accessories that address commuters’ need and help them adopting bikes. Visit our digital window to know more (www.ahooga.bike)
Ahooga is looking for a cheerful and result driven folk to be responsible for the overall Showroom management. The successful candidate will be able to enhance customer experience and satisfaction while keeping the overall company targets in mind. Candidates will have the most success if they have a background in retail sales and/or management. You will report to our Sales & Marketing Lead. Your role will be based in Brussels.
As a Cheerful Showroom Manager, your responsibilities will be:
- Embody the brand in Brussels principal Showroom
- Master our portfolio of products and services
- Develop strategies to raise customer awareness
- Take great care of our customers. Ensure high level of satisfaction through excellent service
- Complete store administration and ensure compliance with policies and procedures
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
- Report on trends, customer needs
- Propose innovative ideas to meet results
- Be a shining example of well behavior and performance
- Additional retail store manager duties as needed
- Proven successful experience in retail sales and/or management
- Customer management skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- 2-5 years work experience
- Proficiency in French (1), Dutch (2). English (3) is a plus.
- Excellent selling and communication skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Willingness to set the bicycle as your main daily mean of transport.
- Proficiency with digital media
We’re looking for optimistic, luminous, reliable, efficient and honest folks, who have a passion for smart mobility and cities, have a real pleasure in dealing with potential customers and driven by people’s wellness.
Ahooga is a strong and dynamic team, open about issues and looking to constantly improve. You’ll be exposed to all aspects of the adventure – from European production to European customers. Above all, we are authentic happy folks and you’ll enjoy yourself.
Take part in dissolving obstacles to happy cities.
Please send your resume and application form to hello(@)ahooga.bike