We dissolve obstacles to happy cities.
AHOOGA BIKE SEMI FOLDED
This is how we like to tuck it at home.
AHOOGA BIKE FULLY FOLDED
In no more than 10 seconds, it folds down to a very compact (L85xH74xW30cm) and portable size.
Ahooga is looking for a Cheerful Sales & Marketing Rep. / BENELUX
24 Jan 2018
You want to live the experience of joining a fast growing startup, active in the world of bike and life style, that engages in finding solutions for smooth commuting and happy cities? You want to know what it makes to work at the heart of product innovation and disruptive business model development?
Well, then you probably will love to join the team and contribute to Ahooga challenges, development and happy vibe!
Ahooga’s vision is to dissolve obstacles to happy cities: using an adapted mobility mix can transform cities and make people more connected, lively and free. Ahooga brought to life new bikes and exclusive accessories that address commuters’ need and help them adopting bikes. Visit our digital window to know more (www.ahooga.bike)
Ahooga is looking for a high-performing, high-potential and Cheerful Sales & Marketing Rep. to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing the region sales potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those plans to the board.
Your role will be primarily based in Brussels, in Ahooga showroom. However, the region you’re responsible for may require travels.
As a Cheerful Sales & Marketing Rep., your responsibilities will be:
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Represent the brand at tradeshows
- 5-10 years work experience
- Successful previous experience as a sales and/or marketing representative, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Proficiency in Dutch (1), English (2), French (3); German is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Willingness to set the bicycle as your main daily mean of transport.
We’re looking for optimistic, luminous, reliable, efficient and honest folks, who have a passion for smart mobility and cities, have a real pleasure in dealing with potential customers and driven by people’s wellness.
Ahooga is a strong and dynamic team, open about issues and looking to constantly improve. You’ll be exposed to all aspects of the adventure – from European production to European customers. Above all, we are authentic happy folks and you’ll enjoy yourself.
Take part in dissolving obstacles to happy cities.
Please send your resume and application form to hello(@)ahooga.bike