We dissolve obstacles to happy cities.
AHOOGA BIKE SEMI FOLDED
This is how we like to tuck it at home.
AHOOGA BIKE FULLY FOLDED
In no more than 10 seconds, it folds down to a very compact (L85xH74xW30cm) and portable size.
Ahooga is looking for a Junior Commercial & Administrative Assistant
18 July 2018
You want to live the experience of joining a fast growing startup, active in the world of bike and life style, that engages in finding solutions for smooth commuting and happy cities? You want to know what it makes to work at the heart of product innovation and disruptive business model development?
Well, then you probably will love to join the team and contribute to Ahooga challenges, development and happy vibe!
Ahooga was founded in 2015. Its vision is to dissolve obstacles to happy cities: using an adapted mobility mix can transform cities and make people more connected, lively and free. Ahooga brought to life new design award winning bikes and exclusive accessories that address commuters’ need and help them adopting bikes. Visit our digital window to know more (www.ahooga.bike)
Ahooga is looking for a Junior Commercial & Administrative Assistant to provide personalized support in a well-organized and timely manner. You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to executive’s working life, communication and commercial activities.
Your role will be primarily based in Brussels, in Ahooga showroom.
As a Junior Commercial & Administrative Assistant, your responsibilities will be:
- Act as the point of contact between the executives and internal/external clients
- Support the smooth running of a growing company: payroll, accounting…
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Support the commercial activities of a showroom
- Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system
- Undertake the tasks of receiving calls, take messages and routing correspondence
- Maintain diary, arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders
- Make travel arrangements
- Monitor office supplies and research advantageous deals or suppliers
- Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Proficiency in French. Good knowledge of Dutch and or English.
- Exemplary planning and time management skills
- Up-to-date with advancements in office gadgets and applications
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- High level verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- High School degree
- Willingness to set the bicycle as your main daily mean of transport.
We’re looking for optimistic, luminous, reliable, efficient and honest folks, who have a passion for smart mobility and cities, have a real pleasure in dealing with potential customers and driven by people’s wellness.
Ahooga is a strong and dynamic team, open about issues and looking to constantly improve. You’ll be exposed to all aspects of the adventure – from European production to European customers. Above all, we are authentic happy folks and you’ll enjoy yourself. Package includes company bike.
Take part in dissolving obstacles to happy cities.
Please send your resume, portfolio and application form to hello(@)ahooga.bike